En este documento, intento aclarar aún más ese entendimiento. Me ocuparé aquí tanto de la hermenéutica como de la exégesis. La hermenéutica apunta aquí a establecer las reglas a seguir para determinar el significado de los textos sagrados. La exégesis es el acto de interpretar o explicar los significados reales de dichos textos, mediante la aplicación de principios hermenéuticos razonables. … Entendiendo PrabhupadaRead more...
In this paper, I seek to further clarify that understanding. I will engage here in both hermeneutics and exegesis. Hermeneutics aims here to establish rules one follows to ascertain the meanings of sacred texts. Exegesis is the act of interpreting or explaining the actual meanings of such texts, by application of reasonable hermeneutic principles. … Understanding PrabhupadaRead more...
Dear spiritual family,
The 2018 Vyasa-Puja Book offerings are pouring in! Thank you!
If you have not submitted yours yet, there’s still time, by clicking on the link https://hdgoswami.com/vpsubmit/ , or sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.orgDEADLINE for Vyasa-Puja Book Offerings 2018
1. Add your name (displayed in the book w/ your offering);
2. Your e-mail;
3. Write a nice offering! Maybe a memory you have of H.D.Goswami, how he has inspired you throughout the years or words of appreciation for his 48 years of service to Srila Prabhupada;
4. Upload a recent HIGH RESOLUTION photo of you and one of a flower you would like to offer (Why? Shhhh, it’s a surprise); AND;
5. Tell us you are not a robot by clicking on the button.
1. In the subject space add your name (as you want it displayed in the VP book);
2. Write a nice offering! Maybe a memory you have of H.D.Goswami, how he has inspired you throughout the years or words of appreciation for his 48 years of service to Srila Prabhupada; AND
3.Upload a recent HIGH RESOLUTION photo of you, and one of a flower you would like to offer. (Why? Shhhh, it’s a surprise)
Let’s make this 70th Vyasa-Puja special! Like and share so we can reach as many disciples and well-wishers as possible! Thank you and Hare Krishna!!
Your servants from
I find myself struggling with the idea of devotion to the guru. If one disagrees with the guru, how is that reconciled with the belief in the guru as a conduit for God? Also, in light of the many scandals regarding gurus, how can one know for sure that a guru is a holy man?
The guru is a conduit to God, in that the Guru faithfully explains what Krishna Himself and the great Acaryas taught. The guru is not necessarily expert, and is certainly not all-knowing, in material fields of knowledge.
… Gurus Are Human Beings Too